Mindful Movements is looking for instructors who are eager to build an amazing community. We are seeking team members who are willing to engage in the Old North St. Louis and surrounding areas and are committed to teach students who may have had very little, if any, exposure to yoga. Instructors at Mindful Movements are dedicated to making yoga accessible, beginner-friendly, and unintimidating while inspiring the community to create healthy habits.
To apply email the following to email@example.com
- Full Name
- Telephone Number
- Days and times you are available to teach
- And answer the following questions
What about teaching at Mindful Moments appeals to you?
What is your approach to yoga? Describe your teaching philosophy.
What style of yoga do you enjoy teaching the most?
- How did you hear about this position?
- Attach a your yoga teaching resume as a .pdf to your email
- Arrive to class 15 minutes prior to class start time
- Connect with each student and the community
- Clean studio space after class
- A interest in building a community through healthy living
- Providing a personable demeanor and connecting with students individually
- Completion of a 200 hour Yoga Alliance registered teacher training program (not necessary to be registered as a teacher with YA)
Mindful Movements, M2STL, will be located in Old North St. Louis, home of Crown Candy. This is an independent contractor position that reports to the studio owner and requires a minimum 6 month independent contractor agreement.